SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see pictures of different brands of sm front fenders installed on the bike already and uncut,maybe acerbis,cycra,ufo,or mayer.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll contribute,

Stock

Acerbis

And U.F.O.

I'm very torn between the Acerbis and U.F.O. fenders, so I just switch them every so often.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
they both look sweet. i bought the acerbis first and then hit my head to wall. the ufo matches the body of the drz so much better. good thing they are only 25 bucks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

I checked out all your pics and i went with the ufo I feel it matches the bike better than the acerbis,the best part is i had 10 bucks left on a gift card so i got it for 16 bucks haha good price!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I checked out all your pics and i went with the ufo I feel it matches the bike better than the acerbis,the best part is i had 10 bucks left on a gift card so i got it for 16 bucks haha good price!!!
right on....it's nice this stuff is cheap - I chose the Acerbis - very satisfied.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of the Suzuki Supermoto "shorty" fender? id like one but theres a lil spendy!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've got the Acerbis, it's damned good! Looks good to! Very agressive, just needs a Cyclops or Diamond headlight to go with it...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got it

I started this thread and i saw some nice fenders,I went with ufo. what do you think? thanks for all the pics guys!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks sick dude! I think Im gonna go acerbis for mine!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of the Suzuki Supermoto "shorty" fender? id like one but theres a lil spendy!
yeah, the factory supermoto "shorty" is awsome looking. the headlight/fender is one piece (or so ive been told) and is very clean.... but definitely not worth the $330 for it

·
Registered
153 Posts
yea..thats know what you meen....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts