SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody using the 3 finger levers on thier bikes, husky or ktm riders. replacement units for your hydralic clutch and front brake units.. ???? any feed back. what brand and is it as strong and reliable:hmmm::hmmm:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I ride ASV levers on my RMZ (MX) and they are great. I know they make levers for hydraulic clutches and all that, and im pretty sure they make shorty levers for them as well...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got an ASV shorty clutch lever on my smr 450. I got it as a refurb on Ebay for 30 bucks. It's kind of bulky. You can get a magura shorty too. For the brake lever you need to find one that fits the ducati small pivot. Nobody knows what goes on the Husky. I was feelin too broke to get the crg one, so I bought the cheap replacement at cycle gear, chopped it down and re-welded the ball back on. works like a champ, and you can get the cycras to fit better as well.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
both my asvs are refurbs off ebay, and I couldnt be happier with them. You cant even tell they arent new. Plus they come with a 1 year warranty.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i saw those a few weeks ago and was thinking about getting a set, was anything wrong with yours? im kinda sketchy buying referbished bike parts
Mine's just fine. I think maybe it's supposed to have asv screened on the front of the lever that's not there...but hey it was cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts