SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what aftermarket headlights will fit the wr250x or how hard it is to rig one up. any pictures?

·
Registered
202 Posts
there are loads that will rig up squirt has the cyclops headlight, motostrano sells quite a few most are universal, polisport sells a bunch

check ebay too

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Squirt, how do you like the cyclops headlight? Was it fairly bright without the HID kit. I like the looks of the cyclops. The whole bike looks like it's from mars, but the headlight just screams XR400 lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
words of advice, don't buy the acerbis DHH headlight lol. its fugly square, and it sucks at night!

·
Registered
57 Posts
At first, I didn't know how I felt about the cyclops light...the more I look at it, the more I really want to buy one now.. lol

I am also looking at:

http://shops.hookit.com/acerbis/ViewProduct/LEDVisionHP/3560.aspx (according to the sole review on there, the headlight is bright)

which is different than:

http://shops.hookit.com/acerbis/ViewProduct/LEDVision/3559.aspx (which I heard was not bright at all and a waste of money.)

Anyone have some input, comparisons, contrasts, etc. on both the LED Vision Lights?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I'm not crazy abou the stock headlight either, but it fits so good with the front fender and looks nice when I trimmed the fender. Every single light setup I've ever seen on an x just doesn't look right to me. It's either too big, or doesn't fit with the fender or something just looks like it's duct taped and zip tied together. For me, I think the stock one looks cleaner than anything out yet.

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
If anyone feels like they don't need their stock light of a WRX I'll take it of your hands and put it on my WR400.

IMHO yamaha's design department knows what their doing. :rolleyes2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts