SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM going to Adams Kart track on these Wednesdays this month. I don't have a truck though.

SOOO.......If you take me I will either pay gasoline or the entry fee for you. (maximum of $40)

Unless someone has a joehauler they wanna trade a honda 50 for and some cash..... but I would prefer not to go alone.

Who is down????????
I am asking for a ride, but if it falls through, I am still gonna find a way get up there!! So no worries.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
im totally down rowdy. just sealed the deal on a big ass job im sooooo happy. need to get paid a little then fix my motard and its on man. i set my own schedule so wednesdays are fine.

the 12th will be cutting it close dont think ill be ready. but the 19th and 26th are lookin good.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, wop, you bringing the tw200 to the track?? are you for sure down for the last two weekends??

bd, when are we hitting a viejas or trail ride, you know i got the time!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
alright, wop, you bringing the tw200 to the track?? are you for sure down for the last two weekends??
no im bringing the smc just need to fix the valve train and get new tires and some riding gear :D. bdm you are gonna die when you see the wheelie video i have with the tw200. 2nd gear 10mph for days :laughingr:laughingr

hey rowdy i dont want to say for sure the last two weekends and then leave you hangin. i really want to go believe that. if the bike is ready i will drive us no prob.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dys, yeah, lets totally plan on the 12th together. I haven;t seen you since the police course days! It will be fun!

Bd-I only have my WRX and my 50. The drz dissapeared to make room for the new yammy. Still down for it though??

Wop-Alright, it is a bit in the future. Sorry to pressure you. I have some gear you could borrow if you are close to my size., 5foot 6 and 135lbs.... The track is totally lax man, you could ride in anything....

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, dys i will hook with you for the 12th.

wop, borrow some of bd's gear and we can go the last two weekends.

bd, let me know what your days off are and we can go trailing!!! make a day of it!!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
ROWDY...

I have a Joe Hauler you can borrow if you like..I use it about twice a year if even when I motohome with 1 bike....you will need a pin though as I have bit 1 and will need it for the trailer hitch (like 5 bucks at kragen)might be interested in that fiddy if the price is right.

Hit me and Ill bring it to work and you can pick it up.

Also will join ya on the 19th after work...probably get there around 3-330pm.
Jeff
SDMOTARD

I AM going to Adams Kart track on these Wednesdays this month. I don't have a truck though.

SOOO.......If you take me I will either pay gasoline or the entry fee for you. (maximum of $40)

Unless someone has a joehauler they wanna trade a honda 50 for and some cash..... but I would prefer not to go alone.

Who is down????????
I am asking for a ride, but if it falls through, I am still gonna find a way get up there!! So no worries.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
non member is $40 to get in. a membership is $99. im joining. ive already spent 120$ jsut on gate fees there the 3 times i went. so its worth it for me to join now.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SDMOTARD has given me the hook up!!! What a great guy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long time member here, let us ride the police course way back when and now helping me out with a joe hauler set up!!

Awesome.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, bdmotard cant make it the last two wednesdays. so sad. but now i have a joehauler set up, so i am still going!!!

grant and i will be there the 12th!!!!!!!! around noon till 4 or 5 i am sure.

will i see anyone else there the 19th or 26th? im gonna get pics and video of the WRX's first of many track days!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright!!

my tendonitis is still crappy, but i am going anyways. if i am at the track for 3 hours, thats worth it to me!!

i am leaving my place around 8am......

anyone else gonna be there this wed, the 26th??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts