SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finaly got my new camera so heres what I was able to shoot at Adams this past wed.

It was also my first time out to So Cals newest SM track and it was great. Thet allow bikes every Wed so try and make it out so hopefully we can get more than just one day

not sure who this was but he looked pretty fast

Mr Currie

The WADA

Big JEFF

and a couple of Nathan

if anyone wants full size shots I have them, these are only 15% of teh actual size

Travis

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BAKOMOTOGODDESS619 said:
The Aussie Guy Is Adam Cini A Friend Of Mine, He Rides For The Gp Huqvarna Team. So Is It Open Every Wed? Or Is There A Schedule Somewhere?

Thats his name.... I heard it but coudlnt rememeber

Im not 100% sure but I think it is open every Wed for us. I heard there open 10-7 and it costs $50 for the day.

Id say call them before you go just to make sure. As far as teh track its great... just kinda narrow for pasing (not that I do a lot of passing when Cini and Currie areon track)

Travis

· Registered
140 Posts
Adams kart track pics is....... a new track called "Adams Kart track"? Or are the pics taken by a guy named Adam? Where is the track?

It must be nice to "...get sick of..." riding awsome tracks like Grange and Buttonwillow!!

· Registered
1,607 Posts
sm610 said:
It must be nice to "...get sick of..." riding awsome tracks like Grange and Buttonwillow!!

+1000000

We have 1 track to ride within 5 1/2 hours of us...

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WTFBEES said:
WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN BETTER PICTURES I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TELL

Or maybe I'm just wrong (and kidding about the picture quality as well). :D
LOL...... I didn't see the bottom part of your post untill after I hit reply.... had a few great thoughts cross my mind on what to write

Travis

· Registered
196 Posts
sm610 said:
Adams kart track pics is....... a new track called "Adams Kart track"? Or are the pics taken by a guy named Adam? Where is the track?

Hear is there web page..................www.AdamsMotorsportsPark.com

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Travis, I just caught this post. Thanks for shootin pics that day. Your camera set up was worth every penny. I'll see you on Saturday the 7th at Adams for a s/m day with dirt.

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im shooting with a Cannon Rebel XTI... just way to many features on this thing

Anyways... Im hoping to get some good stuff Sat morning when the suns not so high. That and I hope to get so great shots from teh dirt section. oh ya... and Im plan on shreding a set of tires

DAVE... I bought your old bike... I love this thing

See you all there

Travis

1 - 20 of 25 Posts