SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

just purchased a 07 SM510R (thanks JOE68, I love it :thumbup:) and I am having trouble wiring the new diamond headlight. Below are a couple pics on how it is supposed to look I guess. Anyways all the wiring diagrams I can find on the net are from bikes that have 2 sets of 2 wires. My SM510 has 1 set of 3 wires (Black, Blue, White) and 1 set of 2 wires (yellow and Blue). Can someone help me on this? Again the diagram below shows 2 sets of 2 wires coming from the bike but mine has 3 and 2 wires.

Iam sure it has been discussed somewhere in here so sorry for the new thread.

Thanks for anybodys help on this. Hope somebody has the answers cause this is gonna look kick [email protected]# when its done.

Low beam

High beam

·
Registered
509 Posts
so wait, by the looks of the pics, ur only having trouble light the one bulb on the left?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, this is one of my problems, I dont really know how it is supposed to work properly :headscrat

My initial thought was that the two big lights are supposed to be the low beam and all three on would be high beam. But again I don't really know. However, I got it installed earlier and just did not use the small one at all. I think it kind of looks better without it so at least it is symetrical. The light itself in low beam is plenty bright so I dont think I will try to figure out the high beam.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts