SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years and years....ESMRA finally got their act together and issued "proper" membership/hard cards!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oh yeah....thanks for putting the "sticker" label on the back of the ESMRA stickers so us dummies know its a sticker.:infrandom:infrandom

I'm done now.....back to your regular scheduled program.:bike:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
After years and years....ESMRA finally got their act together and issued "proper" membership/hard cards!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oh yeah....thanks for putting the "sticker" label on the back of the ESMRA stickers so us dummies know its a sticker.:infrandom:infrandom

I'm done now.....back to your regular scheduled program.:bike:
So, I guess this means you finally got around to opening your mail?

Oh yeah, you're welcome. I figured that you might have a problem with that, so the sticker label was for you only! :laughingr

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
So, I guess this means you finally got around to opening your mail?

Oh yeah, you're welcome. I figured that you might have a problem with that, so the sticker label was for you only! :laughingr
I'm surprised he can still type, I figure the stickers are stuck to his fingers, wadded in his hair and generally causing mayhem with him trying to figure out how they work. :headscrat

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
OMG! That is too funny! I can actually picture that!

Hey, Aaron - did you get your package too?
Yes I did Sonja, Thanks (I had forgotten about the trophy from Beaverun :headscrat -altzheimers??).

nj, actually I beleive my EX wife got my package as part of the divorce (she got everything else :rant:)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I haven't received mine Sonja... did they all go out at the same time?
Thats because most of them I have been handing out at each event. The only reason those two gents received theirs by mail was because I had other items to mail to them. I am trying to keep expenses down by handing them out. But I do have yours! :thumbup:

Also, are you still wanting to change your number?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Thats because most of them I have been handing out at each event. The only reason those two gents received theirs by mail was because I had other items to mail to them. I am trying to keep expenses down by handing them out. But I do have yours! :thumbup:

Also, are you still wanting to change your number?
Ahh, I see. OK, no problem, I will get it next time I see you!

I am still changing my number... but no need to make a new card or anything.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Ahh, I see. OK, no problem, I will get it next time I see you!

I am still changing my number... but no need to make a new card or anything.
Ok! What was the number you were changing it to again and I forgot - are you keeping the same number you have too? & What's the new number? I'm sorry but I have had a lot of number changes lately and they all are beginning to run together.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Ok! What was the number you were changing it to again and I forgot - are you keeping the same number you have too? & What's the new number? I'm sorry but I have had a lot of number changes lately and they all are beginning to run together.
I'll send you an email. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts