high up there

almost losing it in water

the mother of all roads

yup, rode it to work that day

yosemite

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great pics! While looking at your bike covered in snow it made me think about people selling a bike and they say it's never seen rain. I think well why did you buy the damn thing?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Awesome pics.
Why did you sell her? Looks like ya'll had some good adventures.
I heard she saw him riding a Husky and wanted out of the relationship...:anim_peep:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we had some good times together, did over 27K miles on it but I'm moving to Europe and I just had to sell it. I don't know what I'm getting next but it's a good possibility it's gonna be sumo, the roads there just demand it

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
thats sad to hear but it sounds like your moving on to good things:). those are some awsome pics you have there to look back at..

the picture with half dome in the back ground is that up at glaicer point? just got back from there and climbed half dome.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

I Just want to say that, though I don't know you or your ex bike. These few pictures above have all been Desktop wallpapers for me over the past year. I usually pic a cool photo for my wallpaper every few months. and somehow, and not purposefully- You're bike/photos have made the cut like 4 times!:thumbup:

Great photos man, She will be missed- as I will miss all the awesome wallpapers!:lol:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
thats sad to hear but it sounds like your moving on to good things:). those are some awsome pics you have there to look back at..

the picture with half dome in the back ground is that up at glaicer point? just got back from there and climbed half dome.
Another Floridian who ride supermoto, AND has climbed big walls in the valley?? We need to meet up brother! I was in the valley last summer and climbed Wash. Column on the 1st day we were there. We had plans of getting on the captain but weather didn't permit us getting on the rock in time.. It was a bummer. :bs:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Another Floridian who ride supermoto, AND has climbed big walls in the valley?? We need to meet up brother! I was in the valley last summer and climbed Wash. Column on the 1st day we were there. We had plans of getting on the captain but weather didn't permit us getting on the rock in time.. It was a bummer. :bs:
no santa rosa california.....but i do have family and a house in st.pete:thumbup:

where did you camp? we lucked out and nabbed the last 2 sites at camp4 next to the lightning bolt

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys!
and yes the picture from yosemite was taken from glacier point. kinda illegally parked but these are the perks of riding sumo as we all know :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
thanks guys!
and yes the picture from yosemite was taken from glacier point. kinda illegally parked but these are the perks of riding sumo as we all know :)
the road that heads up from the valley is pure tits.....once you get past sentinal dome all the way to the look out its crazy fun even in a car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts