SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..HOLY DOOLEY!!..hells bells and buckets of blood!

that thing is LOUD:D

and since I only border on being slightly above Orangotang Minus,I'll post pics rather than type a lot of werds..

excellent fit and finish.Couldn't fault it

Moto66 dropped by the workshop while I was fitting it...I reckon he was a good 10 feet away and could still easily feel the exhaust pulses from it:lol:

( I instantly hated him.His bike looked somehow sharper and much fresher than mine did....Joking....it was really nice to have met you Keith:thumbup:)

and I'll stick my neck out and say it almost certainly improved throttle response and the butt dyno concurred with a feeling of improved low down off idle torque increase

..but it was just waaaaay too loud for me man.So i'm back to the shortened arrow,until my Dealer can source a carbon end-capped Leo Vince

Jon:bannana:

·
Registered
849 Posts
:lol: it was loud mate!

I thought not offensively just off throttle but when you lofted that front wheel it shouted :anim_peep:

Maybe think going back to the duals Jon? Tell you what, think I might have said but Mike was pushing those twin Arrows the other day.

Good to meet you too mate. Workshop is supreme! Tea's not bad ha ha.

Catch you soon.

·
Registered
177 Posts
A sound clip would be nice I would like a loud deep tone pipe on my 2010 510smr husky. I gutted my duals completely and cut them down 3 1/2 inches but my friends 07 510smr with a single leo sounds much louder and deep and I love the way his sounds. The duals just dont have the sound as a single I'm guessing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts