SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guy this is a new item tested in many situations.
IN MOTOCROSS: it is used to decelerete the phase of the mono shock absober in extension , thereby improving the stability going downhill, when off the ground or during jumps
IN MOTARD
: it improves braking and direction changes and allow advance throttle opening

available for Japanise and Aprilia

price 59 euros + tax (no tax outside Europe)
freight with postal service 13 euros

Good day from Italy
Loris

patent pending

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I did some preliminary research on this mystery component...
the problem is we didnt get to see BOTH parts

when assembled it looks like this, to make it work you put crack in it and heat it up with a torch:laughingr

how these guys are mounting it to a bike and improving their performance Im still unsure of.

I think these are illegal to use in the USA and banned by the AMA.

DUDE>..WHAT IS IT AND WHAT DOES IT REALLY DO???

·
Registered
901 Posts
I think it's banned in all 50 states ,something about sodomy laws,,,,

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Ya, but does it fit the Canadian model bikes ??

Nope, I heard they had a hard time communicating due to the language barrier

But i have seen it work in person
It will improve the bike so much you will wonder how you rode without one

I would put it up on my list to buy
right under these

HI LOAD/HI RPM DOUBLE SEALED MUFFLER BEARING
Replace that noisy worn out stock bearing with our exclusive heavy duty, high load, high RPM, heat resistant, triple sealed, self lubricating, double roller bearing. Don't let the ease of installation fool you, this new bearing will substantially reduce the rolling resistance in your exhaust system, GUARANTEED or double your money back!

HIGH PISTON RETURN SPRING-ALL MODELS
Heavy duty high performance spring that really snaps your piston back with a vengeance! Installation by a factory trained mechanic is crucial for best results.

·
Banned
669 Posts
Ok so i did some Web searching
and i found this

I cant read this
so if someone can translate :thumbup:

What's there to translate? It's in English too.
I wasn't kidding in my earlier post. I found "Manucci Racing" & read the english version. You don't need to be an Italian major to figure it out. It's a stopper that slows the top out of the suspension right at the top out point AND depending on the way it is installed, it could be a travel limiter. That's part i can't quite get, but when they talk about "pashing", think about it. I can see its adavantages as far as motard bikes go. When under hard or sudden braking, the topping out of the suspension upsets the chassis & lifts the wheel off the ground (or tries to). That's why (road)race bikes are supposed to have "free" sag & your motocross bike should have 12-25mm of it. Trouble is, some times when you crank down on your MX bike to get the corerect rider sag for motard, the free sag all but goes away, especially when you dont have the right spring (the correct spring DOES help ALOT). Motocross bikes were not designed to be ridden around with 30-40 mm of rider sag, so this item is a cure for something that comes up in the process of making an MX bike a motard bike. I can see it's application. Would i buy one? Eh..not really. Not yet at least..

·
Registered
186 Posts
what if you were illiterate? Then you couldn't read it and would have to have it translated to stupid people language. Then there would be a good reason to smoke crack out of one of those new fancy pips.

·
Registered
111 Posts
what if you were illiterate? Then you couldn't read it and would have to have it translated to stupid people language. Then there would be a good reason to smoke crack out of one of those new fancy pips.
Ahaha you said "pips"...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Ohh shizzle
I guess i didnt read it LOL

i grabbed the Pic
went to Photo chop
resized it
chopped it
and did some tweaking to see the lettering better
But I never read the damm thing :laughingr