just need to get a gopro

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
154 Posts
:clap: Very nice....Being a houston rider Im always looking for reasons to head west to you guys.....Made the trek many times on a SS to the sisters but havent been out that way on the tard yet...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me and Wes are always looking for another moto to play with. Wes and i are the only ones that actually ride,:thumbup: cant speak for the other guys. they post here but never ride garage queens maybe...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ill try and make it out there one day this summer possibly...My uncle lives in TimberWood off of 281 north or I could always stay on base:thumbup:

Actually there is a bunch of us in Houston that would love to come out and ride with you guys...lemme see what I can do

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill try and make it out there one day this summer possibly...my uncle lives in timberwood off of 281 north or i could always stay on base:thumbup:

Actually there is a bunch of us in houston that would love to come out and ride with you guys...lemme see what i can do
we are patiently waiting........

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is that, almost looks like its right off of I10 past Fiesta Texas heading out to Boerne??
PRECISELY CORRECT GRASSHOPPER!:bannana:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i ride every day so just txt me 210-744-3437:D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what a waste!!! no suspension travel and wont turn for shit!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you come on a zx 10 that will be an epic failure! i personally dont ride with shit bikes!:rolleyes2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts