SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to everybody that attended the practice at Speedworld Saturday! :clap: Although it may have not been perfect,(the cone section was chaos) I don't think we were far off. The dirt section was a big hit. (Give me the keys to a bull-dozer and tell me to do what I want!) The ashpalt was great and the fast flat/gravel section got rave reviews. I actually put that in for the dirt track guys but none showed up.(its ok if you guys were scared)
Thanks for "Mad Marche" (pronounced marszaa) & Rob for coming from Las Vegas for the event. Did anyone ride as much as these guys? And Lou....That's anouther thread all together. :headscrat
Many guys showed up early to help set-up and was greatly appreciated. Scott Jenson(for once he rode sombody elses bike and didn't crash it) John (you guys should have seen his guys endoe, WOW!) Vizmig, Stu (you took over Scott's crash duties), Dale Weilen, how many old forgotten models do you own? Crieg Skelton, he's always a hoot! R.J. for cornerworking when you don't even own a bike anymore!!! A.J.'s Performance & Lenny (thanks for bringing the girls) WWW.AZ-ACTION-PHOTO for the pics, Alex M. (for showing us the fast line & style through the dirt) and of course Dan Mathews from Speedworld.
I look foward to seeing you all at future practices and races.

Trent :thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
when can I do it again?
73 CZ400
73 Kaw S-2
75 Honda CB400F
75 Honda XL350
81 Yam XT200
82 Yam XT 125
86 Honda XR200
87 Suzuki SP200
90 Yam XT600
Yes, you may count on seeing some of these old bikes at a supermoto practice.
Why? They are fun to ride, and once in a while I pass somebody with one of these. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
what that's it dale???

:headscrat
Come on Dale don't sell yourself short I know that you have way more tird :poo: bikes hidden away in the darkest recesses of your garage than that. I am sure that some of them have not seen the process called combustion since before Abe Lincoln was in office but ...... You still have them. I must say that I was fairly impressed that you are able to keep all those 'things' running at the same time, or do you have a full time mechanic that you keep locked in the trailer at the track?? :laughings

But also on a serious note I was glad to see everyone out at Speedworld for the practice. I think that I speak for all that Trent did a great job prepping the track and keeping it a fun atmosphere. A big thanks to Marche (pronounced marshaaa) and the boys from southern nevada supermoto for supporting us Arizonians......

hope to see you all at the next practice..
scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes Scott, I have more. Just listed most of the old ones that may be of some interest to 1% of the population.
The secret to keeping an XR 200 running is to put fuel and oil in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts