SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are getting closer to the scheduled round 1 of the XTRM/AMA Supermoto Race in WA and like everyone else I still have tons of questions about the race. But I think we all should thank XTRM, gavin sr and jr for everything they are doing for supermoto and the series...
Just need to show them some love:)

Johnny Lewis
www.evolvemoto.com

·
Registered
249 Posts
I know we are getting closer to the scheduled round 1 of the XTRM/AMA Supermoto Race in WA and like everyone else I still have tons of questions about the race. But I think we all should thank XTRM, gavin sr and jr for everything they are doing for supermoto and the series...
Just need to show them some love:)

Johnny Lewis
www.evolvemoto.com
PLUS 1

·
Registered
92 Posts
+3. Thanks to everyone that is helping out with this series and keeping it alive.

-Brandon Dooley

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
This thing is literally being held together by the efforts of the above mentioned people. We also have to thank Troy Lee, Yamaha, KTM, and all the other supporters of the series. I think if we can make it through this year, next year will be the real deal.

I also want to throw a big thanks to Scott Hoffman and Jana Bond of Supermoto Racer Magazine for putting so much effort into thier magazine. That magazine is important to the forward motemtum of Supermoto in general. So if you don't subscribe...Do it today! And if you are in a position to be an advertiser then call them up and make it happen.

I would also like to thank all the privateers who work so hard so they can afford to go to the races. These guys spend thousands of dollars without any chance of getting something in return, otherthan a good time. At this point in our sport there is no money to be made! And if it was not for all the hard working privateers we would have 7 guys racing each other and the series would be dead. I hope more privateers than ever make the effort to get to all the races this year. Team-up and work together to get to the races. With the cost of gas it will be tough this year, but if we do not show up the series will be gone. I think it would be good to start a thread on carpooling to the races from different parts of the country. At the Stateline race this year all the guys from Washington came down in 1 trailer...I think there were 12 bikes. That made it affordable for everyone.

Good Luck, Thanks to all that make SM happen, and see ya at the races!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts