SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to put a bar on my 610 ( not for scraping but for foot) . Has anybody done it in 610? Any photos? Is the new subframe needed? Or the stock is ok?

and the question about the rear foot pegs (I think that the passenger are too foward- position in wheelie is not very comfortable, but strained).

So anybody's stuntin on husky? )

· Registered
201 Posts
post some pics of this weapon that ya going to stunt, this is my husky

id keep the stock subframe, just make a bolt on round bar like this one here for a drz, then cut the tip of the guard off for ya foot to go into

what ever you do, make the bike as strong as, im finding it hard to get replacment pars at a good price, so my husky is not for stunting for me any more, just a toy to get to the shops on now

· Registered
184 Posts
i know this thread is old but maybe ill get a response......anyway how is stunting a 610. i have a 610 and am starting to hit balance point wheelies in 2nd and 3rd and im staring to get my stoppies at about 20-40 feet. some are good and some suck i need to get better and more consistent. but does anyone else stunt a 610 or am i wasting my time. im not getting a different bike because its my commuter but what do you guys think?

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
610 is a wheelie machine)) it was rather easy to feel the balance point on it, but yet didn't learned how to do circles )

I decided not to install stunt parts on it and just bought a f4i for stunt. 610 is perfect for city ) and i'll keep it for some fun riding

· Registered
264 Posts
by the way i wouldnt want a 12 bar to scrape. im making a bar for my X but i dont plan on doing a lot of scraping. i just want it for my foot. 12 bars dont make it easy to scrape and wont keep you from flipping over like some people think. just a good way to break a subframe if you are learning. just my 2 cents.

· Registered
184 Posts
by the way i wouldnt want a 12 bar to scrape. im making a bar for my X but i dont plan on doing a lot of scraping. i just want it for my foot. 12 bars dont make it easy to scrape and wont keep you from flipping over like some people think. just a good way to break a subframe if you are learning. just my 2 cents.

all i want one for is my foot as well. ill probably end up making one if i get time. im trying to get into the navy and i hope that doesnt take long. anyway not to thread jack so ill stay on topic. yeah i dont want to scrape i have scraped the plate so i dont care i just want it for my foot. right now i just have my knee on the seat but no where for my foot.

· Registered
184 Posts
with drzs i know you can cut a hole in the rear fender and put your foot in the subframe but i cant with my wr250x because of where the opening in the subframe is. its too close to the seat. check that out.

i had a drz so i know exactly what your talking about and i looked into that and there is not a bar on it like the drz so i think im going to make something that bolts on maybe like a bolt on round bar just for my foot not for scrapeing

· Registered
264 Posts
im going to either bend up some solid 5/8 steel tubing and weld it to the subframe, or bolt it in. havnt decided yet. gotta look at it and think some more. edit: that round bar for the drz is pointless and hideous lol. bulky and doesnt flow with the bike at all. id rather scrape fender.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.