SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
You fackers coming? Last time nobody replied, I was freaked out that I was going to be sitting around by myself, then like 30 riders showed :lol:

Two spots open for the school :thumbup:
Hey Brian,
We will be there. Tony And Hugh. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Brian,
We will be there. Tony And Hugh. Looking forward to it!
cool! one spot open for the school if anybody wants to give it a go.

for search purposes since i can never find this thread: adams with dirt 6/11

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll be there if it's not 100* by then. This past weekend I was there and it was soooo empty.

On a side note:
I always see ppl going past Adams with red stickered mx bikes. Where do they ride? I thought red stickered bikes were out of season?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'll be there if it's not 100* by then. This past weekend I was there and it was soooo empty.

On a side note:
I always see ppl going past Adams with red stickered mx bikes. Where do they ride? I thought red stickered bikes were out of season?
Milestone MX just up the road.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I should be down for the back to back! Anyone worried about heat should just blast the morning session and bail or just kick it and work on your tan and watch the action and hilarity! :rofl:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll probably be there, should be fun to run the dirt section again.

Milestone is a great facility, and it's always packed on Saturdays. You might have more fun on that track on a weekday when it's less crowded.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Adams Race track

Well I am picking up a new 05 Ktm smr from the dealer today. I hope to have it ready for Saturday. It will be nice not having to throw that 690 around plus i won't have to worry about dropping it. I will have to pic up some tire warmers also if I want to ride it or put new tires on it. Does anybody know how a pair of 7 year old Dunlap slicks will do on a track . I am hoping they won't come apart and end the day early. They still have the stickers on them. This bike has never had fluids put in it yet. They will have it ready today.:bannana:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well I am picking up a new 05 Ktm smr from the dealer today. I hope to have it ready for Saturday. It will be nice not having to throw that 690 around plus i won't have to worry about dropping it. I will have to pic up some tire warmers also if I want to ride it or put new tires on it. Does anybody know how a pair of 7 year old Dunlap slicks will do on a track . I am hoping they won't come apart and end the day early. They still have the stickers on them. This bike has never had fluids put in it yet. They will have it ready today.:bannana:
Seven year old Dunlops with stickers on them.....hmmmm.....Go slow at first and check how they're wearing/feeling/sticking. Congrats on the new machine!

Hey Brian, I think I'll come out later in the day once the dirt section is open.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice! I'd take it easy for half a session, come in & inspect. I have an extra set of slicks with one day on them that you're welcome to use, but they are 16.5" fronts.

No vid from APEX?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll probably be there, should be fun to run the dirt section again.

Milestone is a great facility, and it's always packed on Saturdays. You might have more fun on that track on a weekday when it's less crowded.
Work stipulates: no riding on weekdays! but I wish I could.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice, congrats! I have some warmers you can borrow if you remind me. I have in my garage, with glen's bag for his warmers! I'll try to remember everything.

·
Registered
846 Posts
nice, congrats! I have some warmers you can borrow if you remind me. I have in my garage, with glen's bag for his warmers! I'll try to remember everything.
Wont make it, my bro wedding is this Saturday, have fun y'all.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Like has been stated go slow a session or two see how they feel! 3 out of the 4 tires on my two bikes are from the last time Ben Spies rode Formula Extreme with the AMA...:lol:...So they were used when I got them and that was like 5 years ago... They wont be the best, but your gonna learn something about tires!

On another note I will not be attending :headshake as I will be out of town buying a new bike :thumbup: see you guys soon!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts