SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I picked this up this winter and so far have had no luck. It runs but only if pop started. The E-start wont work for some reason, Just get a click like the battery is dead.

IT is a pain to start, i havent actually successfully kick started it. The carb needs work also, it sat for a while id imagine. I cleaned it out once and it was nasty.

It has a 600 cyl on it but i am not sure if it is the stock 501 bottom end or a 600 bottom end. (the 501 and 600 cyl are the same bore)

Pretty much i havent had the time to mess with it. I put all my money into my triumph. So someone who will use it should take it.

Looking for 1500$. or will consider trades.

Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll even consider partial trades for ktm parts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
clean title but offroad use only.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i actually may be getting a newer, 501 motor that hasnt been messed with, a clean slate if you will.

·
Registered
16 Posts
New to the site

looking for a front end for my 2006 625 smc would the head tube size be the same?
I would take the whole bike as need wheels and brakes as well.
also would need to check on totle length of forks,Would they be wp 48?
Any info appreciated,I am at a cross roads as to weather I rebuild the 625 or sell as parts.:hmmm:
Thanks Darryl

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where are you located? this front end is wp50mm conventional. But if you wanna sell the 625 i am interested.

Thanks
steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Steve I am on vancouver island British Columbia.I will keep you in mind if I do part out.Could you let me know the total length of the front forks as well as rim sizes and axel size.Thanks Darryl

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump i never got the motor i was hoping to get, so still forsale.

thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1350$? Carb is off the bike, I have a new wireing harness. I just dont have the time to try and fix it all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts