SuperMoto Junkie banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Jmack701SM,
I'm also interested in FiveMotorSport injectors, did you use any of them? and if so which one?
my current setup: Husky 701/21 SM, Rottweiler Intake, PCV, Lyndon Camshaft, Arrow, fuel dongle, removed SAS, O2, and Canister (Dynojet auto tune on its way)

appreciate any info you can share!
I ended up going with the 500cc injector from Five0motorsports. We were able to get the Air/Fuel dialed in with no lean conditions and the bike is pretty smooth! I did get the 625cc injector as well just to see which one would perform better and it was just too much fuel all the way around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ended up going with the 500cc injector from Five0motorsports. We were able to get the Air/Fuel dialed in with no lean conditions and the bike is pretty smooth! I did get the 625cc injector as well just to see which one would perform better and it was just too much fuel all the way around.
awesome! i really appreciate your feedback!!! many thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
BTW - did you have to replace your fuel pump to use the bigger injector?

·
Registered
213 Posts
BTW - did you have to replace your fuel pump to use the bigger injector?
It's not needed. The fuel pump pressurized the line - the 500cc or 625cc injector works with that pressure just fine.

I wrote a map for the 625cc injector with Wideband and ran it for a summer.

If you adjust the voltage to deliver higher line pressure then you are getting into territory where you might be if it from a different fuel pump - even then it's more of a longevity issue and less to do with the injector than just heat and fuel pumps ability to cool itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
This is cool ! Glad to hear the 500cc injector worked out... did you happen to take a picture of the nozzle of the 500cc injector ? The 625cc was a single hole.. the oem injector screen is designed with a circular pattern of smaller holes and one center hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 127 of 127 Posts