SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
In Hawaii

Have had my deposit in since November.
I was Told I should have it a few weeks after the Mainland ones are delivered. But what does that mean?
Can't get any other details.
Dealer is very friendly but he doesn't seem to know anything... who cares. hope to have it by MAY.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Have had my deposit in since November.
I was Told I should have it a few weeks after the Mainland ones are delivered. But what does that mean?
Can't get any other details.
Dealer is very friendly but he doesn't seem to know anything... who cares. hope to have it by MAY.
Why worry, it's not like you have seasons there.:rofl:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Still patiently waiting for my SuperMoto. Not an "issue" as the dealer told me it could be April for delivery when I put my deposit down in early January.
Called on the 26th and no update from the area rep. My dealer noted that southern and western states have seen the most delivery's so far. I am in NH USA.
My dealer did have an Enduro in stock last time I stopped by so I was able to try it on for size. That is one tall motorcycle. I am 6'4" tall with 34 inseam. Very roomy for me. Exactly what I was hoping. SuperMoto should be very similar or same seated position.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll see if I can change the topic title to this forum as NA only. Seems like AU and Euro don't get the nonsense pushback we do here. Didn't they sign the Kyoto treaty on emissions? Haha I mean come on.

I looked up a non scientific search for 701s and Oregon and Washington have plenty of units. AZ has a couple left. Some with Minnesota. Nothing else I could find for lower 48. Oh, and you Canadians, I found several in the ON, BC and AB Provinces for sale.

Happy Easter

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes thanks Antics, this os exactly the document I was looking for. So just over a week about it because legal to sell both the Husky Supermoto & Enduro in CA. Other repost bike were sold in other parts of the state were erroneous or illegal since CARB has to literally sign the document provided before bikes could be ridden on roads of CA.

Well, let's see what happens next...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in NH and my 701 SuperMoto has arrived. Picking it up Tuesday. The dealer said "hurry up and get the bike out of here before others come in and want something I can't get them" So true. My dealer is a bit frustrated to know he could have easily sold a half dozen by now. Some Northeast dealers he knows are not getting any and none are getting more than one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I am in NH and my 701 SuperMoto has arrived. Picking it up Tuesday. The dealer said "hurry up and get the bike out of here before others come in and want something I can't get them" So true. My dealer is a bit frustrated to know he could have easily sold a half dozen by now. Some Northeast dealers he knows are not getting any and none are getting more than one.
it's well played by husqvarna and ktm, they build and sell everything that they have build and no left overs. I was going to buy the ktm690 smcr in september and it was out of stock until january 2016, so went with the husky 701sm anyways.Even in europe these bikes go out of stock that is even tho they build and sell way more than NA.:headscrat

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it's well played by husqvarna and ktm, they build and sell everything that they have build and no left overs. I was going to buy the ktm690 smcr in september and it was out of stock until january 2016, so went with the husky 701sm anyways.Even in europe these bikes go out of stock that is even tho they build and sell way more than NA.:headscrat
Another thread had the dealer asking if he could keep the 701S on the floor a few days so customers could check it out. I think the customer got something in return. I asked my dealer if he wanted to hold my bike in the dealership for a few days. He said no way I want something I can't get for my customers for probably another year. Tried to do thr nice thing and the bike is still sitting I'm socal getting dust on it. Or Husq is letting their interns race around the twisties. Their games aren't setting well with me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your a bitter man if you can find such fault with a company that can't keep up with demand for their products . I will sit on the side lines with a smile that my 701 is in such demand . And thank husqvarna they import them to North America , unlike its sister bike from KTM .

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your a bitter man if you can find such fault with a company that can't keep up with demand for their products . I will sit on the side lines with a smile that my 701 is in such demand . And thank husqvarna they import them to North America , unlike its sister bike from KTM .
Just keep smoking those joints, makes life easier for you with time on your hands.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Picked mine up last night! Dealer was originally supposed to get 4 (they 4 of the Enduros) but their allocation was cut to one, and I'm the lucky one who had his name & deposit down first!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Picked mine up last night! Dealer was originally supposed to get 4 (they 4 of the Enduros) but their allocation was cut to one, and I'm the lucky one who had his name & deposit down first!
congratz , let the small problem solving begins

1 - 20 of 24 Posts