SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This turned out to be a three part movie. Around 40 minutes total. I hope everyone will enjoy this, cause it was flat out Bitchin to be on this ride. I want to thank all the route leaders. I also want to thank Hollywood for being the second camera man on this trip. Looking forward to the next adventure. :thumbup:

·
Registered
496 Posts
AWSOME!!!!! Great Job as always Tony!!! I know the 4 of us from Columbia had a great time Riding! Even Nate...:rofl: Wish we could have hung around for the 3rd day, looked like you had some good dirt roads! Just wanted to say thanks to DarkHyper for leading on sat... and everyone else who led the way on Friday! Love that sprinkler from ol' Dauber!!:clap::rofl: Can't wait to do it all again!!! Sweet perspectives from you and Hollywood!! i like it!!!

After riding all of those roads, I don't even want to ride the straight stuff around here...:headshake

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Great vids as always Tony. alarka and I are starting the scouting for the routes and accommodations for the October rally this weekend.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Sorry Pysco, but i had to laugh at that one! looks like you saved it for the most part!!! :clap::rofl:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Awesome videos! :clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I kinda wanna cry everytime I think of that trip...sniff, sniff. I will be back in October!

·
Registered
169 Posts
great videos!!! thanks T dog and Hollywood!! and by the way..about 7:58 in the 2nd video...i want to clarify that i just put new sliders on my bike...had to test them out....completely intentional :rofl: best weekend of my life fellas! thanks for everything!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice! Also nice to hear some Rebelution in the first vid!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Wait a minute................ this wasn't the Orlando ride? :headscrat

You mean I missed another one? Dammit!

:anim_peep:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Sorry Pysco, but i had to laugh at that one! looks like you saved it for the most part!!! :clap::rofl:
:rofl: All good buddy , and ya I saved it . Was laughing the whole dam time , I ended up just stopping short of the mountain . Was funny as hell cause I knew T was coming . Was a freaking blast , cant wait till the next one .

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Wait a minute................ this wasn't the Orlando ride? :headscrat

You mean I missed another one? Dammit!

:anim_peep:
:nutkick:

Tony......... I left you a voicemail............
Great job as always my Bruddah............. :cheers:

So, how do YOU like being on film for a change???? :D

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it Chris........ sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! :rant:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Yeah there is never a bad time when you get to be with everyone and throw a leg over your bike and bust some whoolies ( and bang some gears )!!!

I'll see everyone soon ( I HOPE )!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts