SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here?

I saw a 690 SMC turning from decker canyon onto PCH this afternoon around 4pm.

·
Registered
569 Posts
not i, long ways away for me

the dealer here in new mexico said they had one come in to their dealership, but haven't seen it around and i know they didn't get any in, thought i had the only one in new mexico since i had to go to tuscon to pick mine up

·
Registered
29 Posts
Must have been me. I think the 690 was made for Decker. Wish I would have had time to hit Tuna. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

·
Registered
546 Posts
None around here so far - someone thought mine was the Duke for a second. Everywhere I go, I either get someone (or a group) talking about my bike, or people asking for me to "pull it up". I always try to please them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
my dealer got 2. the second one went to Vegas. I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of them around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw one yesterday at Palmetto Motorsports in Hialeah, FL with a "sold" post-it on it. Just for fun I asked the salesman if he could get another one and he said yes without batting an eye. I had already read about the shortage on here so I just left with a smirk on my face.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
I saw one yesterday at Palmetto Motorsports in Hialeah, FL with a "sold" post-it on it. Just for fun I asked the salesman if he could get another one and he said yes without batting an eye. I had already read about the shortage on here so I just left with a smirk on my face.
Aside from Mario (in parts dept), everyone there is a total dip-shit!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts