SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 690 smc with a few mods!! :bike: I ordered a few more things for it...just waiting for it to arrive and I will update once everything is installed!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ktm 690 Smc Pics

Here is my 690 smc with a few mods!! :D I ordered a few more things for it...just waiting for it to arrive and I will update once everything is installed!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Pretty sweet! I'm looking to take off my mirrors too (I have a small one that can go on the bars), but I dont want to have the mirror perch still there (where the mirrors screws in). I gotta find a piece that doesnt have the thread part on it.

Also, are those blinkers on the back? What about the front?

·
Registered
728 Posts
just confirmed my idea to do the rim stripes! looks nice but it almost looks like its missing something w/o the decals there.

i have the enduro skid plate and the euro tail light on back order so i haven't been able to mod it at all yet.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took off the front and back signal light! I was going to leave the graphics on the bike but decided to take them off! I'm glad I did because it looks to me a lot cleaner! But I will be adding some stickers and doing some custom graphics. Yea I have no brake light for now. I couldn't stand the one that it came with, but I will be getting the euro brake light once it's available. The rim stripes are from tape works and they are the orange reflective ones.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I took off the front and back signal light! I was going to leave the graphics on the bike but decided to take them off! I'm glad I did because it looks to me a lot cleaner! But I will be adding some stickers and doing some custom graphics. Yea I have no brake light for now. I couldn't stand the one that it came with, but I will be getting the euro brake light once it's available. The rim stripes are from tape works and they are the orange reflective ones.
awesome i am planning to get the same rim stripes, the reflective orange. i had the reflective red on my red 636 and it changes the look of the bike big time.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like it without the stickers :thumbup: People will think it is a Harley :lol: No kidding...I rode mine to the local meet and greet at the Honda shop and there were a few guys looking at my bike and one thought it was a new Harley Hybrid....:lol: I told them it was a KTM...and they still had no idea :headscrat...

·
Registered
42 Posts
The next mod should be some twisties to eat off them chicken strips! :infrandom

It looks quite a bit more dirt with no decals, I think I like it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Pretty sweet! I'm looking to take off my mirrors too (I have a small one that can go on the bars), but I dont want to have the mirror perch still there (where the mirrors screws in). I gotta find a piece that doesnt have the thread part on it.

Or you, would you want to sell your mirrors?

SORRY for the hi-jack. Awesome looking bike though. I think it looks good without the graphics:thumbup:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Or you, would you want to sell your mirrors?

SORRY for the hi-jack. Awesome looking bike though. I think it looks good without the graphics:thumbup:
Sell my mirrors? Maybe. Not seeing why I'd ever use them again now that I have a a different thing for a mirror. Not selling the "perches" though...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Cool, I don't need the perches. PM me with a price. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts

Turn the half bracket upside down til you find some w/out mirror threads. It helped the looks of my buddies sm610

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Sneekyfast did you ever sale yours? Please tell me you did so i wont sit hear wanting it and dont have the money. That thing is sweeet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The next mod should be some twisties to eat off them chicken strips! :infrandom

It looks quite a bit more dirt with no decals, I think I like it.
:Funny:

That was what i was thinking, it looks good without stickers

I about have no chicken strips on my front tire.:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you want to sell your mirrors?
I will sell you the mirrors if you want pm me! Thanks for the comments, I will definitely be hitting some twissties this week...lol:bike:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts