SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's here!!! :thumbup:

she's really tucked in there!

lights the plate up nicely at night even without a real plate light.

just realized how many pictures i just put up. sorry if it's to many. i get carried away with pictures.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looks great.....:thumbup: How much coin?

I think I know why you still have tread left on your tire.

:infrandom Chicken strips for lunch today?:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great.....:thumbup: How much coin?

I think I know why you still have tread left on your tire.

:infrandom Chicken strips for lunch today?:)
it cost me about 50 bucks. retail is more like $90 or so.

my chicken strips aren't that bad. i have about 1/8" on the right side of the rear, and i am to the edge on the left side of the rear. i am trying... i really am.

·
Registered
189 Posts
it cost me about 50 bucks. retail is more like $90 or so.

my chicken strips aren't that bad. i have about 1/8" on the right side of the rear, and i am to the edge on the left side of the rear. i am trying... i really am.
Take your time, it'll come. I'll tell you one thing though, those tires are like fly paper. They'll take anything you can give them, don't worry about low siding. When they do break traction it's very controlled.... :hmmm:unless you're in gravel.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Looks pretty good...

I don't know if that would fly down here (no white tag light and the tag is angled too much).... I think I'm going to leave mine alone for the time being and wait for other options....

Definitely better than the US light though.... :thumbup:

·
6,598 Posts
Looks pretty good...

I don't know if that would fly down here (no white tag light and the tag is angled too much).... I think I'm going to leave mine alone for the time being and wait for other options....

Definitely better than the US light though.... :thumbup:
if you get both the euro rearlight and the bottom numbreplate carrier with the indicator lights (see pic) then you'll have plate illumination as well and the plate will be angled nice and verticaly.

·
Registered
81 Posts
mcjasonb,

looks great! Can you provide the part number/numbers for this? I would like to order this from my local dealer unless you know of a quicker way to get it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
mcjason,

Could you see any easy way to add the Euro light to the US "holder"? I don't like all that black plastic back there and I'd rather not purchase the Euro "holder" just to hack it all up.

Thanks.

PS. You guys spend too much time worrying about chicken strips.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mcjason,

Could you see any easy way to add the Euro light to the US "holder"? I don't like all that black plastic back there and I'd rather not purchase the Euro "holder" just to hack it all up.

Thanks.

PS. You guys spend too much time worrying about chicken strips.
there is no way to mount the led tail light onto the stock holder. the new holder doesn't really need to be hacked up much at all. and they are dirt cheap anyway. all i did was drill two holes for the plate, then two holes for the turn signals.

eventually i will be getting different turn signals to make it look even better.

·
Registered
569 Posts
do you have the part numbers jason that is needed to convert? did you order it through the dealer or somewhere else? thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts