SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for months now and I can't find an aftermarket front disc for my 2008 ktm 690 smc. If you can find one, please send me a link, I will buy it! I was wanting a wave rotor, I think they look better.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That disc does not fit a 690 smc. I believe it fits the 2007 and older "supermoto". The center bolt holes are too small. The smc has a much larger hub that it bolts to.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the one I wanted to buy. I called them guys up and they said I would have to change the brake caliper to run this rotor. So basically...it doesn't fit my bike.

·
Registered
626 Posts
KTM hard part... made for our bike.... it'll fit with stock brake setup... a few guys on here are running them

·
Registered
626 Posts
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... brutal..... I hate it when that happens... will your current make it until then?

·
Registered
150 Posts
How did it work out? I'm dealing with a warped front rotor on an '07 690sm I just bought and I want to replace it. Aftermarket rotors are few and far between these bikes from what i'm seeing.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have the exact same Braking KTM rotor (even the same color) on my 525, and I love it. Bolts right up, and even lines up the speedo pickup magnet perfectly. Its super thick ,and stops like a mofo.:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts