SuperMoto Junkie banner

690 cam

8K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Dave..id 
#1 ·
Anyone put in different cams in the 690 motor??

#6 ·
Rally Cam

Hey, how was the performance gains with this cam?? Seat of the pants or dyno? Do you know the lift and duration of the cam? David

#3 ·
Rally cam, that is a ktm cam correct? Is it a drop in cam? Need H.D. springs?What were the gains?

#4 ·
ooooooh i wanna piece of this action.... i hope someone comes up with the gold before i switch out my entire throttle body and ecu:D haha

#5 ·
Rally Cam part# is 76236010044, I can get one for 164.18
Problem is I can't find out any specs on the cam,oem or rally yet.
I will keep searching

#7 ·
Well the only cam I've heard anything about comes with the new evo2 performance kit and the cam loses bottom end and gives you more top end.... Bit shitty for a supermoto.... Unless you're road racing it lol

#9 ·
The ktmforum.eu is an awesome place to look on as those germans are crazy tuners!
I spend a lot of time google translating threads to see what's up lol

Do you have the link for highscores rally cam thread?

#12 ·
I'm ordering the rally cam tomorrow, my bike is due a valve check soon so it will be the perfect time to pop the cam in.

#14 ·
Awesome!! Let us know if it needs anything else like different sized shims or is just a drop in piece! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.