SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a new husky dealer in Brea, Ca and they also carry Ducati and Triumph. Went in and talked with jeff and he pretty much sold me on a new 630SM. Is it a good, no, great bike and is $6999 a decent price for it?

·
Registered
316 Posts
yes theyre a very good bike. youre going to get a few of the 610 owners in here telling you otherwise, ignore them. theyve read something that someone else read that someone else wrote and they have no idea what theyre talking about.

theyre a little heavy in stock form but thats easily solved with a single pipe aftermarket can.

some bloke on here had trouble getting any power out of his, no idea why. my friends puts out 54ish bhp in near enough stock form.

theyre a good bike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i have had mine for about a month now and LOVE it. a few things that i have done to open her up some more is a JD jetting surge 6x, cut some holes in the air box, and sprockets -1 in the front and +2 in the back. hope you have as much fun with it as i am

·
Registered
316 Posts
i couldnt comment on that, i dont live in the states lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
lowest i could get it for was 7300 otd.

im picking mine up tomarow morning.

i also did negotiations over the phone so i didnt have the power of being in person

·
Registered
236 Posts
i paid 8300 for mine, got it before husky dropped the price :nutkick:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah they're great bikes. You just need to unleash their full potential with some aftermarket stuff :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
So she´s the one with the brains ...

well I got my TE630 for the same price but she does have some brains which is good..:thumbup: Now I can ride her SM on the pavement and use my TE630 for the dirt if I don't feel like taking my new FJR out with her on the back.

·
Registered
92 Posts
There's a new husky dealer in Brea, Ca and they also carry Ducati and Triumph. Went in and talked with jeff and he pretty much sold me on a new 630SM. Is it a good, no, great bike and is $6999 a decent price for it?
I really like mine :thumbup: At first I was prett unhappy with the power. Piped, AFR tweaked, geared and broken in; and now its a pretty sweet machine.

Bought mine in early January when they were still brand new and $8500 bucks... I'd say you're getting a pretty good deal...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts