SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone who has done the Blinker Mod on their 625SMC (Courtesy of "Blome") check their wiring from the LCD Bulb?

I did this mod a year ago and now realize that I do not have a brake or tail light, but I do have a bunch of loose connections.

Coming off my LCD housing I have (2) main wires, a yellow and a brown. There is also a black wire which appears to be a ground coming off a secondary location from the LCD housing.

OK. Still hooked up is the yellow wire which goes to a white wire from the original harness. From the original harness I find (4) brown and (3) white wires that have no hook up. My brown wire and black wire from the LCD harness need to find a home among these (7) loose wires.

This would have been easy, but the sticky showing the "how to" has been erased showing only 3 posts.

The good news ... my directionals still work.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
when i get home i will check mine out. I dont have LED signals, but do have the LED tail/brake light.
was there something special you have to do for LED signals?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bakonmoto that gives me what I need.

Antikid ... I do not have LCD directionals either but that sounds like a good idea.
I used the existing bulbs (small) on either side of the tail light for the directionals.
Only replaced the main bulb (center) with the LCD.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
yeah i did the same thing. the bulbs for the turn signals weren't blown so i just reused them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts