SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the 610 stack up to other SM? I just got my new 07 last week and love the thing to death. But i was just wondering how it compares to other SM like the KTMs in performance? How much power do you guys crank out of these things? Is there any better daily driver? I ask because my friend wants one now to.

·
Registered
952 Posts
It all depends really, there are alot of nice bike on the market right now but there is a lot that plays into the best bike for a person. Cost, reliability, comfort, etc. The 610 is a great bike for commuting and ripping up the tight stuff but less desirable for trackdays and the like. It all depends what he is looking for.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have a KTM 525 SMR for track use, and I use my Husky 610 SM as my street bike.

If I could only have ONE "do all" SM bike, it would be a Husky 510.

·
Registered
411 Posts
the 610 set up right is no slouch. i do wish i can lighten it up a little like get rid of the starter/battery etc. i think you can strip off 20 lbs or maybe more by doing these tweaks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know its not as fast as the race bikes but what about stuff like the ktm 690smc or the BMW G650 and other more street friendly tards?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts