SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the clutch in my '06 is starting to feel pretty weak, and I can no longer adjust it to find a good combo of where it grabs and releasing fully when I pull the lever all the way in. Looking around, I can't find any replacement options aside from the factory parts. Has anyone found any aftermarket replacement clutch plates for the 06-08 SM/TE610 yet? Just looking for friction plates here, no $1k slipper setups for me.

·
Registered
961 Posts
You're pretty much stuck with stock parts, I called and spoke to Barrnet and they do not make anything for the 610, except their awesome clutch cable.

If anyone has another source on a/m clutch parts, please post up.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's what I figured. Crap. Anyone know if the parts situation with Husky/BMW has cleared up any?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I read this thread and have just spent the last twenty minutes looking through some US and UK websites for aftermarket clutch kits for a 610.

I CAME UP WITH NOTHING!! I know our bike isn't the most common on the road but was amazed that neither EBC or Ferodo made a pattern kit. Someone needs to tell them there's a market out there!

I can't believe that MV/Cagiva make their own clutch plates so somebody must make them for them..........Is anyone aware if our clutches are used on another Italian bike and you can search on that reference?

I would be doing a bit more digging before shelling out for genuine Husky parts :headscrat

·
Registered
961 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Old thread but any new updates for clutch options? Barnett still shows the part numbers on their site but I can't find the steel plates online anywhere, only the friction plates.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts