SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

PGP has things going on after the races so the time schedule will be followed closely, pay attention and pregrid when it is time to help the flow of the day.

Friday is a SM practice day and camping for those traveling is allowed at the track per Paul.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Thanks Chris

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
As of right now I will be there but "BIKELESS" can't find a Degree wheel anywhere :rant:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
wish I had my extra bike Deb....:headshake

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
Bring your bike to the service folks at your favorite shop and see if maybe they would help out? Just a thought.

The folks at I-90 have been great to me.

PLammer #73
TY.. I did call RMC and they said 30 min job and for me to call hot cams to get the degree for the cam timing if that makes any since but they can do it tomorrow after I get home from work :)

wish I had my extra bike Deb....:headshake
I wish you did to :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weather in looking decent for tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was alot of fun:bannana::bannana:

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
That was such a fun day :clap: So looking forward to next month :bannana:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Two highlights.....bouncing my head off turn one, in the money class, think it knocked the sense into me:rofl: and having to sleep on the couch last night because I ate deb's chilli....:burnout:

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
Two highlights.....bouncing my head off turn one, in the money class, think it knocked the sense into me:rofl: and having to sleep on the couch last night because I ate deb's chilli....:burnout:
So the sense comes into play when ????? :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
Heres one video so far :)

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
I don't think your particularly very nice to your race/travel partner:nutkick:......might have to advertise for a new one...:lol: ooooh DMITRY ....? Deb ? Chris ? Dave, Miles ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
That was a great day, had some great battles:bannana: 3 classes is a workout though!!!!!!!
Wish the track was about 250 miles closer, driving home after a full day sucks!

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was a great day, had some great battles:bannana: 3 classes is a workout though!!!!!!!
Thanks for racing with us, was a blast and we appreciate your efforts making it over. Always more fun to race with a bunch of folks rather than just a few.

Cheers
Chris

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
So, now you'll listen to your wife when she says no? That's funny as ...

PLammer #73

Let me just say....... :rofl::lol:... you are right :rofl:

I don't think your particularly very nice to your race/travel partner:nutkick:......might have to advertise for a new one...:lol: ooooh DMITRY ....? Deb ? Chris ? Dave, Miles ?

I will do it :twofinger

Yes it was a super fun day and I bet that drive sucked on the way back :headshake

I'm still feeling it today myself and only raced 2 classes :coffee:

Thanks for racing with us, was a blast and we appreciate your efforts making it over. Always more fun to race with a bunch of folks rather than just a few.

Cheers
Chris
I so agree Chris I so agree :clap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts