SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont really see our attendance suffering, but having three races on the same day is defintaly going to effect the start-up series in Canada and Spokane.

Either way, I am going to have a great day on Sunday at Monroe.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it got changed to Sunday.

=============
-=UPDATE=-

We have acquired an additional day at Tradex and therefore moved race day to July 29th and added a practice for July 28th. Rates and schedule for race day can be found at www.unitedrpm.com. Practice on Saturday the 28th will start at 9am and end at 3pm, cost is $65.
============

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=38844

G

·
They already know that we have a race, so know what to expect. I wanted to make sure that they didn't take the lack of US riders personally so, while giving constructive criticism, I made sure to let them know the scheduling conflict.

I also made sure to mention that Oregon, Seattle, and Canada will have to try to do everything possible to avoid scheduling conflicts while planning next season. I want to race ridiculous amounts of weekends next year!

Unfortunately, it takes so long to nail down dates we will probably not be able to do much. Then, when Monroe changes a few dates on us mid-season, we will be even further screwed. OK, I will be positive... maybe Monroe will "screw" us by actually changing dates that overlapped with other events originally!

Then we have exhibition races, but it seems like Chehalis, Packwood, Cascade Locks, and Forks have the ability to either be predictable or flexible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts