SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right guys,

Building a 2021 KTM250XCF for race also. Tons of work so far and loys of TI parts. Waiting on the custom triplesm sliders and a few other things. But as of now the list is brutal.

Hinson slipper
Hinson Clutch cover
Titanium front/rear/swingarm pivot
Titanium Shock bolts
Titanium Linkage bolts
Titanium fork and pinch bolts
Titanium clutch cover bolts
Titanium oil filter cover bolts
Titanium motor mount bolts
Titanium rotor bolts front/rear
Titanium sprocket nuts and bolts
Akrapovic exhaust
Beringer 6pot axial caliper
Beringer Bro 12 master
Beringer cast iron 310mm rotor
Braking rear rotor
Excel hoops with Talon hubs fron Dubya (16.5 front 5" rear)
SXF tank and new fuel pump
Grey plastics
Cycra Probend Ultra hand guards with theaded inserts
Ohlins TTX rear shock with SM valving and proper spring for weight
Ohlins TTX fork inserts with SM valving and proper spring for weight
Cerokote uppers and feet on the forks
DLC gold coating on lowers
MTR chain slider/guide
Exhaust slider (forget which it is)
Axle sliders (oe ktm ones for now)

Stuff to still pit on that is in a box.
Raptor Titanium SM pegs
Carbon skid plate
My Pit Boad (bar mount lap timer)
Pro Taper Evo bars with KTM bend (the new bars they use seem to have more sweep than I like.)

Waiting for
Custom offset triples
Slide moto sliders
Titanium motor mounts
Titanium bolts for rest of bike
Graphics
dyno tune.

But, it is getting there and it rips now. Last pick is from the last race a week ago

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still need to get pics with the other things on it. But it wheelis out of corners and I am right there with the leader on his 21 KX450F

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey, just curious how are you liking the MyPitBoard? I've been mulling over the idea of getting one of these or the Aim SOLO 2, the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on the MyPitBoard is because you cant download and analyze your GPS waypoints like you can with the SOLO 2.

·
Super Moderator
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, just curious how are you liking the MyPitBoard? I've been mulling over the idea of getting one of these or the Aim SOLO 2, the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on the MyPitBoard is because you cant download and analyze your GPS waypoints like you can with the SOLO 2.
Sorry for the late reply.

I like it, makes it easy when on the track with its different settings. I just have to remember to turn it on lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow great bike Debi! No more old RFS bikes? The weight of those new ones is crazy!

Not sure if youve seen EraMoto. Cool graphics that go great with grey.
Oh no, I still have 2 06450smrs. Figured build something different to race and MY GOD I love this bike. So flickable and easy on the beat up old lady body.

Oh, I crashed it 3 weeks ago and there is rubber on one side from another bike plus scratched up and the rear fender got a crease but it still rips as I raced it last weekend. Will pull it apart again and regrease it ll and get the other parts on that should be here soon :D

Reactions: shift1313
1 - 6 of 6 Posts