SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm new to the Huskies and looking for a little input. I recently just snagged a 2018 husqvarna 701 with 900miles. The previous owner claims he meticulously took care of it, ( no signs he didnt, bike is in great shape) he has already done 2 oil changes, the first one at 620miles and had switched to full synthetic motorex 10w50 at the hand of the dealer. Now I've been doing a bunch of looking online and see alot of guys recommend running conventional for close to 2000 miles. Okay now let's jump to my next issue, yesterday, first day I had it I put 40 miles on it and I lost all clutch function, yes my 2018 the slave cylinder failed sending the brake fluid into my engine, now i ordered motorex 10w50 last night ($70 for 4L but figured I would snag it) to have on hand. My oil doesnt come for a few days but I feel I should drain my oil asap to get the brake fluid out as I'm now worried it could not be good for my seals/bearings. I know its needs to go so I was hoping to find some locally to flush it out today. Was wondering if I should flush with conventional, synthetic blend?, or just stick with synthetic now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts