SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're not on the email list, you probably haven't heard much.. The 2014 season is already in progress. Send an email to [email protected] if you'd like to be on the email list. See you at the track soon enough! :arsenal

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm so glad to see that your forum voyeurs are as perverse as ours. Up to 300+ views on a thread and not a single reply. It seems to me that people should at least post a dancing banana to bump the thread to the top and keep things active, but I've been wrong about something once before, I think.

Here's to combined races next year :thumbup:. I hope it works out.

:bike:

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm so glad to see that your forum voyeurs are as perverse as ours. Up to 300+ views on a thread and not a single reply. It seems to me that people should at least post a dancing banana to bump the thread to the top and keep things active, but I've been wrong about something once before, I think.

Here's to combined races next year :thumbup:. I hope it works out.

:bike:
:bannana:

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have one date to move for the 2014 series. Round 4 will be moved back one week to July 25-26. This will be a 2 day event run in conjunction with USA Pro Supermoto and along side the WERA Road Racing event scheduled for that weekend.

So the new schedule looks like this:
May 18 - Round 1
June 15 - Round 2, Father's Day BBQ
July 13 - Round 3
July 26-27 - Round 4, USA Pro Supermoto
Aug. 23-24 - Round 5, AMA Pro Outdoor MX
Sept. 21 - Round 6

Round 4 on the weekend of July 26-27 will be a 2 day event run in conjunction with USA Pro Supermoto and along side the WERA and USBA Road Racing events scheduled for that weekend.
Round 5 in August will also be a 2 day event run along side the AMA Pro Outdoor MX race on Saturday 8/23 and Sunday 8/24. This will be a great weekend with a LOT of exposure for supermoto racing here in Utah!

More details to come! If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, feel free to email me anytime! (If you aren't on the email list, send me an email!) Also, check out the website and Facebook page.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, feel free to email me anytime! [email protected]

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
J.R.

First of all, thanks for such an early schedule. You set a record!

This allows people to plan every vacation, wedding, funeral (well maybe not funerals) so there is no chance of missing a race.

Secondly, thanks for also posting the schedule here on SMJ instead of Facebook only (that helps also)

Thirdish, thanks for a great schedule, and keeping us updated on schedule changes (which are bound to happen with such an early schedule release).

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I accidentally marked Round 4 on July 25-26, Friday and Saturday. It should be the 26-27, Saturday and Sunday. Sorry I was one day off!! :nutkick:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts