SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs is this SUPER CLEAN, SUPER FAST, LIKE NEW 2012 Yamaha WR450F... This bike hasn't been off the streets but one time the day i got it. Its never hit the ground and it was literally ridden around town a few times. It comes street legal and ready to race supermoto or just be an awesome run around town bike (that what i used it for)....

:KEY FEATURES:
*Basically new - you can tell from the photos that this bike is clean.. The dirt you see on it is just basic road grim
*Street legal - These bikes can't just be registered as they come you have to know someone on the inside to get the registered, i have that someone. It has a working break light and headlight. It has been registered so all you will need to do is transfer that over if you want to ride it on the street!!
*WARP 9 supermoto wheels with a giant over-sized brake rotor in the front. Tires have a couple hundred miles on them and they are legit supermoto race tires by continental
*Dirt wheels included. I have the new takeoff wheels and tires included, i also have the stock chain needed to put it back to a woods race bike

OK THE GOOD STUFF

FULL Akrapovic exhaust system - This mug is the top of the food chain in exhaust systems and it set me back $1,000
Yamaha GYTR ECU - this kit was needed to be able to program the fuel injection and re-map the way the bike performs. It also came with the tools need to remove the set screw that limited the throttle on these WR450's... This bike is now un-corked and is FAST! its a wheelie machine..
This bike also has a mount on the handle bars for your iPhone.. I used a speedometer app to keep up with MPH...

This is the PERFECT bike to do whatever you want on it.. Its fully ready to go race hare scrambles, take it to Hallet motor speedway and throw down some fast laps, or just go jack wheelies around town..

I have roughly $12,000 invested in this bike and it needs NOTHING... I bought a antique car and need to buy parts to restore it.. I have more photos and can provide you a link to the HI-RES images as well... feel free to TEXT for a quick response @ Five 0 1 four one two 42 o 5

HERE IS THE CRAIGSLIST ADD WITH IMAGES http://littlerock.craigslist.org/mcy/3763450255.html

email more for more details at [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice bike. Wish I was back in Arkansas I would be all over this bike. Perfect for riding up in the Ozarks.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ive got a clean 07 KTM 250 xc-w (2 stroke) with 55 hours on it. It would be trade plus cash on my end. Traded my sumo back in Dec for the superduke and now i want a sumo again with the ability to switch to dirt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive got a clean 07 KTM 250 xc-w (2 stroke) with 55 hours on it. It would be trade plus cash on my end. Traded my sumo back in Dec for the superduke and now i want a sumo again with the ability to switch to dirt.
Yeah probably not interested unless we did like your bike and$6,000 cash. That's a low ball number on your bike but I would just sell it for $1500 to move it quick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade for a 06 CBR600rr and a 07 yz450f?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sold yet? I'm in Tulsa. I want it if you've still got it.

Why didn't I see this on CL? I check it every for wr450, ktm exc and crf450x lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts