SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 is going to be the year supermoto makes it triumphant return. Between the USA Pro Supermoto series and all the amateur supermoto race series this year has the potential to be huge. So get out race!

SMX has made some changes in order to make the season better for everyone involved. This is the start of SMX second season and there still are bugs that are being worked out. We will have some more great giveaways and prizes from our generous sponsors, and we are working on new sponsors as well. So get out and ride some supermoto with SMX Racing.

Heres the date...write them down!

March 18 Qualcomm West side track
April 13-15 Stateline Supermoto Challenge
May 12 Qualcomm South East track
June 10 Qualcomm West side track
August 17-18 Qualcomm West side track. This is an SDKA, PKC and SMX race.
***Practice Friday and race Saturday***
September 14-16 OCGP @ Costa Mesa Fairgrounds- Super Sand Show
***Practice Friday, race Saturday and Sunday***
As for now these are the dates and locations scheduled. We are planning on doing some different venues and possibly doing a different kind of supermoto race.

The track layouts at Qualcomm will be changed to a more supermoto-style track. We still have the jumps and are looking into the possiblity of getting more/different types of jumps.

As always, any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to contact me or Steve. I must be important, because I officially have my new email address. [email protected] or you can call me at 760-540-8396.

SUPPORT SUPERMOTO

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha ha ha... that is funny.

sean-races-mx
Actually its Sean @ race smx .com The name of the race series is SMX Racing. In fact SMX Racing's web address is www.racesmx.com. Now does it make more sense Paul? But since you brought it up, SMX stands for SM=supermoto and MX=motocross. And hopefully in the future SMX will also be doing mx and sm/mx combo events. So if you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions drop me an email [email protected] Thanks for your interest in the series Paul:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
i cant wait sunday is gonna be a blast.im gonna be runnning the sportsman class on a 2t this should be interesting.:hmmm:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'll be there this Sunday, June 10th. not sure what classes I'll do. Should be picking up my long lost DRZ tomorrow plus I have the 2 smoker two fitty so we'll see. Who else racin'? :hmmm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts