SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2012 Husqvarna SMR 511 (1 of 45 imported in the USA)
The smr511 model was not intended for the U.S.A. For 2012.
Parts are easy to get through any Husky dealer.
Price dropped. Bike must go!
Aluminum Husqvarna additions: Gas cap, Oil fill cap, Oil Filter cap, Oil lower filter cap, tensioner cap.
Never raced, never down, bike is in excellent condition. 1047miles.
Added red ASV clutch and brake levers. Also have the stock brembo's. Stock brake lever is too long for Cyrca guards.
Bike is race map II setup and carbon canister removed. All stock parts were saved as well as all papers that came with bike and will be provided with bike.
Oil has been changed and bike is ready to go!
Will work with you to arrange shipping. $6800/b.o.
I'm located in MN. P.M for more photos or any questions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right, it's a fine machine.
Thanks for the help, I'll take some side pics and add them tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What reasonable target price will my bike sell at?

I hope you the reader and potential buyer understand I'm not looking to invoke discussion of opinions across the widest spectrum with this type of question, but rather targeting for a better understanding of an approximated actual sale price a buyer will accept. The quality responses will aid to accurately adjust the sale price if need be. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
very nice bike bro!! :thumbup: Im curious why they only imported 45 of them? is it strictly a low production bike or is this just for the USA? the only new huskys available right now that i can compare to this are the 511 TE's with SuMo wheels and tires, is it radically different from the SMR?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it's still for sale. Currently my SMR is inside where it's nice and warm for the winter.
No problem moving it out for a new home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
SMR 511 in need of owner

The bike rips and it's in need of an owner. You! Plus it comes with extras that make it even better. PM me with a reasonable offer. Mileage is approximately 1,300. Forgot to mention the bike has a FMF pipe on it too which opened up a bit more power and added a great growl.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts