SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It is basically touching. It left marks just from me spinning it to check clearence. I did have extra clearence on the chain side however. Not much though. Maybe an 1/8th of an inch to the chain. Clse enough that it would hit the tire while running. I just measured the overall width of the bridgestone mounted on the 5" Behr at 6.25" if that helps you. I measured using two straight edges across the diameter of the tire on each side giving a clear gap to measure. It is a 165/625-17 Bridgestone Supermoto.
From what ive read and people ive talked too thats going to happen. Ill keep you updated on what i find.
And for speed ya i have no way of knowing. Ill be gearing for each track.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
13 by 48 to 50 for kart tracks.... leave the 5 inch and get a BS 150 rear...or step up to a 165 dunny soft R/R tire...try adding a link to the chain...

·
Registered
673 Posts
All done A b-stone bt003 160/60 does not fit btw.

Nice bike looks like the build is coming along nicely. However you have build somthing that just might be better than the bike! A bike stand that can hold Budweiser! Simply brilliant :clap: :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up a leftover 2011 kx450f today. Wheels will be ordered tomorrow. Going with a 3.50 front and 5" rear. Any suggestions on gearing? The bike will not see a speck of dirt until its on a sm track. Will post pics as i get parts in and on. :cool::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:
I just pick up a 14’

21 - 31 of 31 Posts