Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 KTM 990 SMR
Mileage: 19850
Price: $7500

When one cylinder is not enough!

Clean and clear title in my name, owners manual on USB

I have owned this bike just over a year and love it! I am only selling as I am purchasing an RC8 from a friend. This bike is the ultimate hooligan machine. It is light and nimble for fun runs around town with the sumo group or through the tight twisties. The power and torque make for a great ride on longer trips. I took it for a 1,000 mile weekend into the western North Carolina mountains and it handled flawlessly. I will include a list of aftermarket parts, some of which I can remove to adjust the price. Feel free to ask any questions. Brand new rear Pilot Road 5 with less than 100 miles and front Dunlop Q3+ with less than 1200 miles.

Aftermarket Parts:
Leo Vince slip-on (and oem)
KTM Ergo Seat (and oem)
Triple Clamp Moto Air Filtration System (and oem)
SAS block off plates and secondary butterflies disabled by previous owner
Super Bright LEDs and ADV monster dimmer - made my own brackets to install on the forks
KTM SMT rear rack - great to hold a tail bag for daily riding (oem grab handles)
KTM Windshield
Rear spools for stand
CJ Designs axle blocks
Water proof USB charging port below dash
Battery tender pig-tail
KTM tank bag that fits the funky tank (very faded but works great)

Maintenance:
17,500 miles Flushed front and rear brake fluid, flushed clutch fluid, new oil and filters, changed crankcase breather oil seal

Extras:
New OEM steel braided return oil line - I purchased to install at the next oil change as the current one has some chaffing.
New OEM Oil Filter and o-rings for around oil screens and bolts
New Exhaust studs and gaskets - current exhaust nuts are corroded from its past life in the midwest
New EBC double H sintered brake pads for both fronts and rear
New OEM front chain guard - they are plastic and the current one appears dingy (I bought it to get free shipping on some bolts)

The Bad:
Only One Key
You will lose your license if you stop

1 - 2 of 2 Posts