SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is an extremely nice 2011 Ducati Hypermotard EVO SP. We bought this bike thinking we would get back into street biking, but really just ride dirt all the time and the bike only gets taken on an occasional ride to dinner or work. The bike has only about 2700 miles. The only modification done is Ducati Performance mirrors with integrated turn signals. Other than that, the bike is bone stock. The first service was performed by a Ducati dealer. This is a beautiful bike and is a blast to ride. I don't think I need to tell anyone here that the EVO SP is the top-of-the-line racing Hyper with Ohlins shock, Marzocchi forks and higher seat and peg height.

I would mostly like to just sell the bike outright, but may entertain partial trade offers for a Husqvarna 450/449 or 510/511 or a 6x12 enclosed v-nose trailer. I would prefer not to ship, but I am willing to do some driving to meet within a reasonable distance of Oklahoma City.

$9999

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cash + a clean titled and street tagged 2008 Honda CRF450x? In Kansas City. Meet ya in Springfield or Joplin?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the bump, but the bike now has a new owner who has a lot of awesome plans for it. Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts