Registered
2,384 Posts
I mean I dont know, just post the pic.

Have to whore out the site? .. one pic?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
looks photo shopped to me.
look at the exhaust area, especially around the shock.

either way Im sure thats what it will look like, just a few things seem off to me.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
<BMW brainstorming session>

Uh huh...move the subframe up a little, move the frame tubes from the sides, underneath....um.....thicken the the frame here a little, maybe paint it white....ummm....red plastics and valve cover.....uuuummm.....oh yeah recast the stator cover with Husqvarna.....yeah, that ought to do it. Now it doesn't look like our other offering....

:headshake

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean I dont know, just post the pic.

Have to whore out the site? .. one pic?
Excuse me sir... :rolleyes:

They are not photoshopped. If you look at the third pic on the site kinda hard to photoshop those pics. :D I got them from someone inside husqvarna.

It doesnt have that much in common with the BMW...husqvarna did some of their own magic on the engine.

·
Registered
151 Posts
my next bike will be a husqvarna again....NOT:2hard

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I dont know, I am tempted to get the TC449 for MX and woods riding.
But I think my 09 450 SMR will hold me over for the next 4 years and I see no reason to buy new when its not proven yet.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I hope it performs as good as it looks. I'm still skeptical:hmmm:.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can't say I'm a big fan of the way this thing looks. IMO the '07-'10's looked pretty damn good and this bike looks like it's a step back not a step forwards... Maybe it will grow on me if it proves to be a better performer but IDK... Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I try to buy things based on fun factor and value, not on looks. But even I would have to avoid looking too close when opening up my wallet for that. Not too bad looking, but kind of, and it just looks heavy even if it really isn't. It'll be interesting to see what the factory SM race team does with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
looks photo shopped to me.
look at the exhaust area, especially around the shock.

either way Im sure thats what it will look like, just a few things seem off to me.
i agree, all three shots look chopped if you look closely.

thanks for the heads up on the pics though! i'm diggin' the new styling :thumbup:

·
6,598 Posts
Ive used photoshop extensively over the past 8 years and the exhaust & plastics look photoshopped.
photo's of the husky at the eicma have been floating around for a couple days now and it looks exactly like the photos neo posted so I guess 8 years is not enough :D

can't say I'm a real fan of the new styling, plastics look too flat, needs some openings to break things up.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Why the arguements?? Here are the 2011 models from the EICMA show, the nearest too the factory (it's in Milan) and the one that Husqvarna puts the most money and effort into. Personally I'm as sceptical as most about the looks, but I've no doubt it'll probably handle brilliantly and overall will be a better bike than previous years.

I'll stick with my 630 though thanks!

SMS630 2010 In London Town UK :clap::rofl::lol::bannana::D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts