SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike was originally purchased for my wife this past summer, but it is a bit tall for her and she hasn't ridden it much. I'm a 40-yr old Engineer, and this bike has not been abused. The bike has been ridden gently, since the engine has not yet reached its break-in distance of 600 miles. I have the title for this bike.

Aftermarket items on the bike: Gray Pro-Taper Grips Pillow Top Grips, Black Evotech Performance Engine Glide Plate, Renthal 44 Tooth Rear Sprocket (OEM is 42 Tooth Steel), No-Toil Super-Flo Air Filter Kit, and Right and Left Hand Plastic Case Guards from a Yamaha WR250R. The OEM Air Filter and Cage, Grips, and 42 Tooth Steel Rear Sprocket will go with the bike.

Please see the additional pictures at: http://george-and-denise.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/2010-Yamah-wr250x/15188691_o4MSy.

No Trades!

Please call George if interested, my cell is: 937-578-8178

·
Registered
39 Posts
any idea how much shipping to irl would be as i cant get one over here 2nd hand would have 2 pay 7 grand for a new one euro or 9 grand us dollars

not much choice of wr250x that arent abused in uk either so have to look others parts europe now aswell

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2010 Yamaha WR250X Update

I've added the following:

FMF Q4 Muffler (Header still OEM).
FMF Power Programmer and mounted to the Handle Bar Mounts via a black powder
coated piece of aluminum.
Pro-Taper Seven-Eights Bars, Black, YZ Hi Bend.
MSR Black Anodized Aluminum Hand Guards, with White Plastic Shields.
Circuit to prevent the Engine Light from coming on when EXUP Motor removed.

I've removed the following, and will go with the bike:

OEM Muffler
EXUP Motor Removed, AIS System Removed, Air Box Flap System Removed.

Call or Text me at 937-578-8178.

Price Increase to $5850.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Price Increase :headscrat

·
Registered
142 Posts
How much if you keep the aftermarket parts?

I am looking at few new ones locally and they are about what you are asking for used.

Can you PM me your best price?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts