aem wideband
atm boost gauge
thicker headgasket
3 base gaskets
92 octane with race fuel
power C. 5
gm 3 bar map sensor
kn filter
ummm yea wanted to get a bit further with the build before i started one of these threads, the last one was under my old supermoto name and yea deleted it and started a new account with this bike. waiting on one #4 hose end fitting and my charge pipe to come in the mail then the bike will run, im getting very antsy to see what it sounds like.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Hey, nice to see you over here too! :thumbup:

How are you trying to upload them? The easiest way to do it is to save all your pics on photobucket.com and then use the "IMG" link in the links they show you.. Follow?

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
nope didnt work i tried all the links :(
Hold your cursor over the picture in the album. Copy the 4th one down, titled IMG code.

Then paste it in you message. It will look like this.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/whatisarx7/2012-01-18204904.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/whatisarx7/2012-01-18204904.jpg

·
Registered
799 Posts
Even though its a gt15, it looks huge being on the Husky! Is the single slammer enough to push it? I was wondering what kind of valves you planned on going with. Usually on cars, at least one or two pistons are on their intake stroke so the air has somewhere to go. I always wondered how it would work with a single piston 4 stroke and if it would damage the valve train as there is nowhere for the pressurized air to go on the exhaust stroke (with closed valves).

I guess it all happens so fast that it works... I'd love to hear your input :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the gt15 is capable of 100hp, it will be small enough and big enough for what ever i need and more. i only want about 10 extra horse for now because im not sure what is going to happen. You are very smart as i can tell and yes the turbo will have back spool which is very bad for the bearing in the turbo but i plan on decreasing the tension on the Blow off valve spring to hopefully have it open faster and sooner then the original design. the valves are steel so they can take more abuse then others and the life of them is expanded also. I am hoping everything starts are runs perfect but as any build there will be tweaking adjusting and sometimes redoing major components that one would never want to redo but i am very hopeful in this build that everything should come together and not have to many ticks when done :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am redoing and painting all the parts this week, should have a start up video by friday!!!!!!! cross your fingers!!! the new under tail is sprayed with ex spray paint and getting a ton a 1200+ degree heat tape, the guy building the other turbo bike asked me what i was doing about the heat so i decided to revamp the under tail, i hate when im wrong haha i fabricated a pretty sweet under tail last night, pics will be up so. everything was so dam tight but i made it would.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.