SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok hear goes....... Ive been thinking about selling my 690 smc for a while now and I need that extra push to let it go!! I need someone to make me an offer I can't refuse!

And then take it whilst I'm sleeping so I don't have to watch it go! (yes I will be that sad)

It's got almost 10k miles on it (mostly freeways 40 miles a day), I service it every 1k miles (oil and filter)
New clutch kit (plates steels and springs
Custom powder coated wheels (orange and white)
Custom tail tidy
Sc-project exhaust
Orange chain (new)
Power parts sprocket (new)
New brake pads
Modified brake and clutch levers
Custom stepped seat
Sliders all round
K&n pod filter (air box delete)
Valves have been checked and adjusted.
Custom graffix
Cycra pro bend hanguards
New rear Bridgestone cut slick
Almost new front cut slick

I've babied this thing since I've owned it as I've done my best to keep it as nice as it was when I rolled it out of the show room, it's never been down, spent all of its life on both wheels..... Not necessarily at the same time :anim_peep:

I'm sure most of you have seen it either in person or whored around this site but if you haven't here it is

Obviously I'd like to get as much as I can for it and I know you just can't go
Out and buy one and they're getting harder and harder to find these days!

I'm gonna throw out 9k or make me an offer!!

Every offer will seriously be considered and the worst I can say is no.... So no hard feelings so don't be shy!!

thanks for looking an hit me up with any q's you may have!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm selling it to get off of the streets (too many tickets :anim_peep:) this bike induces a retarded mentality when I ride it!

Also I have another child on the way ( its a greaking BOY!!!!:bannana:) so I'm gonna get a sensible 4 door car......... Evo 9 lol

And I'm gonna be building a track bike to relieve my 2 wheel tension :

Also, it'll have a new rear Bridgestone cut slick on the rear and almost new front cut slick

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, rumor has it Dave's significant other is hotter than this 690.. so I'm sure he does not swing that way.
Agreed!!! Hence the new child! Hahahaha!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm selling it to get off of the streets (too many tickets :anim_peep:) this bike induces a retarded mentality when I ride it!

Also I have another child on the way ( its a greaking BOY!!!!:bannana:) so I'm gonna get a sensible 4 door car......... Evo 9 lol

And I'm gonna be building a track bike to relieve my 2 wheel tension :

Also, it'll have a new rear Bridgestone cut slick on the rear and almost new front cut slick
CONGRATS!!!! Kids are awesome. Changes your whole perspective on life. Evo9 is as sensible as you can get. It's got 4 doors for crying out loud. What kind of track bike you going to build?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm gonna be building an 09 Ktm 450 smr..... I've sourced a frame and most parts, it's gonna be a long process but I've got some sick ideas!! it'll be worth the wait!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I check the valves every 2k miles and I've adjusted them once, they're still sweet since I checked them 2 weeks ago prior to putting this ad up

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am %100 serious!!

Come on guys hit me up with some offers and let's make a deal!! Let's give this bike a new home!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would to terrible unforgivable things for that 690 :rolleyes: Definitely one of my favorite bikes on the site by far. Someones gonna get a beautiful bike, glws

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New tire fitted.....

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't be my usual tire in stock and I couldn't wait 2 weeks for delivery.... This is what I had so I had to use it, it's a $230 bridgestone wet slick.... Unbelievable traction out of corners!

Looks better in person!

Also, looks like by the time the bike sells I'll have had another tire on it haha

1 - 20 of 78 Posts