SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have 2010 smr 450 3000 miles on it when I turn the key on my bike u hear the fuel pump and everything but the cluster says sel 2 fail sel 1 what does this mean and some times I'll be sitting at abred light and it will just dye and take a few seconds to start it has a power up kit new fuel pump just need help I'm a new member so need help thank you

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just took my 08 smr to the mechanic due to a weird cluster display. Said those huskys are notorious for shitty clusters. I had some arching on the board inside the cluster. Your issue might be related

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like some times if I turn the key the fuel pump doesn't kick in so I gotta turn the back then on but it has a new pump on it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I have 2010 smr 450 3000 miles on it when I turn the key on my bike u hear the fuel pump and everything but the cluster says sel 2 fail sel 1 what does this mean and some times I'll be sitting at abred light and it will just dye and take a few seconds to start it has a power up kit new fuel pump just need help I'm a new member so need help thank you
I have the same problem.. Except I always hear my fuel pump come on.
But I will be ridding it for about 10 min (commuting to work) and when I'm at a light or stop sign my bike will shut off. And I have to start it again. It sucks because there is always traffic around me and there's times I have a hard time starting it again.

Did you figure out what the sel 1 and sel 2 means?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts