SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale 09 yz450f supermoto. Tagged street legal new York. Warp 9 rims. Michelin power pilot tires. 120 front, 160 rear. Battery system for lights. Have stator but haven't put in yet. Oversized aluminum radiators. Fmf megabomb header and jet kit. New plastics, graphics, seat cover. Everything new. Very low hours. Dirt setup included. NY street title I'm sure will transfer with ease to other states. Well over $7500 invested. Starts first kick. Runs perfect. Asking $5800.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
where in NY? Origonal owner? hour meter on it or milege?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where in NY? Origonal owner? hour meter on it or milege?
Second owner. No hour meter or speedo. I've ridden it a total of 5-6 hrs. Bike came from a dealer in Maryland. Said a 50 yr old gentleman bought it new and was too much for him to handle. I live in upstate NY. About 40 miles west of albany

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey man, just curious as to how you got a NY title... I live in brooklyn and have a 07... was it hard or did it happen to come with a street title? Thanx...

·
Registered
3 Posts
did you recently purchase this bike from a gentleman in PA? like in the past year? im pretty sure i remember this bike and actually talked to the original owner...

·
Registered
211 Posts
The owner is a good friend of mine... and the bike is sold. I have an 07 Yz450f tarded out with a street title for sale, Pm me if you want some pics and info!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts