SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone!
Bike is located @ Mount Prospect, IL northwest of Chicago, IL
I am the second owner of the bike, bought used June 2011 from Yamaha dealer in Countryside, IL at 4,000 miles.
Now it has around 5,300 miles.
New K&N air filter.
Oil is on 300 miles, 10W-40 Advanced Synthetic Motorcycle Oil with K&N filter, but I will change it again for the new owner.
I am not posting any specs as they are available online.
The rear tire is worn out a bit and also the bike has some minor scratches from riding in the forest.
No any issues with the bike I would say the mechanical condition is excellent and the exterior is very good because of some minor scratches.

The reason to sell it that I want to buy a new Hypermotard SP.
Call or text me on 708-668-3286 or email me on [email protected].
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey there. I work out in the Mt. Prospect area and would like to take a look at the bike. What would be a good day/time to do so? I'm usually done working early in the afternoon maybe around 2-3.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Trying to sell mine also cause I don't have time to ride. But don't be scared of the 250. It will run right with a drz. It is lighter,fuel injected, and has a 6 speed transmission. This is the most fun bike I have owed. I wouldn't sell mine if I wasn't gone 3 to 4 days out of the week and have kid activitys on the weekends. Great bikes you wont be disappointed. GLWS.:thumbup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't suppose you would be interested in a trade for an '09 690SMC? Getting ready to put it up for sale - need some cash...
Nice looking WR-X!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice looking bike at a good price. Un-molested 250x's with low miles are hard to find these days.

I just picked one up a couple weeks ago or I would be all over this one.

GLWS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts