Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 wr250x supermoto

Located in central mass -

just turned 2,000 miles

Bike runs MINT - great shape -

Black with graphics removed.

edge fender elim kit, and new turn signals.

front fender trimmed, rim stripes added.

49T rear sprocket - and new chain

(will include all stock parts, mirrors, sprockets, etc)

$4300

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
would consider trades or best offer -

if your in the market for a wr250x --- make me an offer. I have my eye on a smr510 ---

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry -- no trades --------- hope it sells so u can buy my bike though! good luck!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just installed FMF exhaust, and Fuel Programmer -

got a custom graphic kit coming this week also -

still for sale if i have a serious buyer -

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Few upgrades since last posted:

FMF Q4 exhaust slip on

FMF fuel Programmer -

Fender Elim Kit

sprocket & Chain change (with speedo healer)

2800 miles on the bike

awesome awesome fun fun bike. only reason for selling is I have ADD when it comes to bikes, and I have my eyes on another one. I regret every bike I sell, and this would be the 3rd of the summer.

asking $4500

Here she is:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm very interested. Will you consider shipping? I got to look into how much it will cost. I got my DRZ400SM stolen and recovered, but I just don't want it anymore. I'm selling it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm ok with shipping if u pay for it and set it up. Don't know anything about it, but if u pay for the bike.... I am willing to work with u. Where are u located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did you sell it yet? I'm trying to get a bike here in hawaii but its supper hard to find a good one. How much to shipped to hawaii?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From doing minimal research, to ship the bike to Hawaii is prob going go cost another 1500 or so. If u want to set it all up, ill sell it, and be here when they pick it up.

If u want me to do all the leg work, $6000 shipped to Hawaii.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea better off buying locally. Jc motors was 875 from southern California to Hawaii. I would need to get the bike to southern California. $$$ so there is another 500 - 600.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea thats true. Clean bike though. None of the dealers have one around me. Pluss they fkn rip people off. If you were local id grab that in a second

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sale pending - "check is in the mail" and setting bike up for shipping. Its going down south.

As far as plastics... i don't know? I keep the bike clean, don't ride in the woods..... But the bike has a graphics kit on it now anyways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts