SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good luck, :) To bad there is not so much info to find on the web for TM's,... but yeah there are not so many people who have a TM :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Did some work on it... ;)

What is that "sponge" thing on the left?

If you know where to look there is plenty. It?s just not a widespread bike such as the Japanese thingies. Which doesn?t mean it?s not a mean lean smashing machine! I like it a lot.
I have try'ed to search, but i coundn't find a lot,.... of course a lot of basic stuff,

And yes i even infiltrated the powerwheelie.de forum ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
So nice! im getting very tempted to sell my AMA factory spec CRF to get a TM. There are positives and negative but my biggest concern is the support down in the southern hemisphere. the CRF is easy to run. the TM is a dream bike and the one im looking at might be a little quicker than it.

what have you heard about rebuild and piston hours? Ive heard people being told to not open them until 80hrs. that's not bad at all. My CRF runs a forged piston so that needs to be done at 30hrs and rebuild at 60hrs. the CRF stock cast piston is at 15hrs. And my SXV550 is rebuild at 50hrs and 100hrs for street

·
Registered
5 Posts
In their manual its about 90hours for competition use. And for road/hobby use they want you to just inspect it at 120hour.

Pm me your email and ill send you the workshop manual!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts