SuperMoto Junkie banner

2009 KTM 690 SMC

3K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  k3k0a808 
#1 ·
Havent had a Supermoto for a few years, Ive had a KLX250SM, 2 WR250X's, DRZ400, 350EXC, FE501, 2 500EXC and a 2014 690. A buddy of mine had a 690 sitting in his garage for a couple years and i picked it up from him. So its new project time... Came with Marchesini Wheels and a Vortex ECU.

See less See more
#2 ·
Cleaned up the bike, new bars, clamps, painted the rear sets, swing arm, triple clamps, and motor mounts gloss black, and upgraded the side plastics 12-19 and got a new tail fender. Decided to upgrade to the new 19-22 style smc fender and headlight, had to grind down the triple clamp and tap new holes to get that to fit. Stock cluster was broken when i got it, fixed it, but decided to change to a trail tech vapor. (the indicator lights from trail tech fit in the stock holes in the 19-22 combination bracket)

#3 ·
got the combination 19-22 combination bracket, smc fender and front headlight fit up. ASV levers, modified the rear fender and tucked the license plate. FMF 4.1 Exhaust, wrapped the header, warp 9 rear axle blocks, new chain, new supersprox sprocket. fixed the cracked seat pan and installed a new seat cover.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.