SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, only owned the bike a few months, use to race dirt track and thought i could satisfy myself on the streets, but that just isn't working for me even with this monster, this bike is a blast all you could ask for as far as power, handling, and stopping. The bike has a tail tidy kit on it, GPR4 steering stabilizer, all around suspension upgrades w/progression springs and sachs shock, all stock suspension components go w/bike also, and gel seat. Comes with standard seat (new cond), additional rear shock, additional taller windshield and others. Bike is truly in show room condition, no scratches in the paint, never been on its side, I'm the third owner, of which all of us have done all the regular maintenance and caring for. The bike has 7400 miles on it now. If interested please email [email protected] or respond on here. Asking $6000.00 Thank You. Located in Peoria Illinois. This bike is classified as a dual sport so insurance is dirt cheap!!! Unable to add pictures because to good of quality so email me and i will send u what u want! Must see!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
09 Used Dorsodurp 7000.00-7500.00ish
Hyperpro Spring upgrade 300.00
APE sachs 3way adjustible upgrade rear shock 600.00
GPR steering stabilizer 475.00
Gel seat 175.00
Custom seat work adding gel to the entire seat 200.00
Tail tidy 80.00
Axle Sliders 80.00

Just trying to get a race bike in time to have ready for next season guys. As far as making any money or anything else i have no interest. This has got to go so i can be ready for bike week!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great bike still available. Will not accept any trades unless you have a 09 or newer CRF 450R Honda.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i'll trade you my '06 DRZ with all the usual mods, plus 2k in cash. I have spent many summers in Peoria and can be there with a trailer within days.

:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bump for a nice bike and a Dam good deal!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! In case some of you don't know, this bike has NOTHING to do with the stripped down racebike version that was basically designed to be rebuilt and blow up, the SXV-SVX...

These bikes are HIGHLY reliable, dependable and durable. They are the Toyota Corolla and Honda Accord of the range, just like the rest of Aprilia's line.

Again, DO NOT let the reputation of the SXV-SVX cast any judgment over the decision to buy this bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts